Skip to main content

Huntington Beach Union High School District

Educational Services » Adult School

Adult School

What Alternative Education Programs are available in the district?

Information about our Alternative Education program is available at the following schools:

Is Adult Education available in the Huntington Beach Union High School District?

Yes! For more information, please visit our HBUHSD Adult Education website or call (714) 842-4227.

Where can I find information about Career and Technical Education courses?

Information about our CTE classes offered in the district can be found on each schools website. Information about the CTE/ROP classes is available through Coastline ROP's website or by calling (714) 979-1955.