Huntington Beach Union High School District

Skip to main content OC Register Top Workplaces
Student Services » Transcripts


Parchment/Transcript Request Information


The Huntington Beach Union High School District has partnered with Parchment as a transcript service. Parchment is a self contained transcript service; it is secure and open 24/7. Transcripts will be sent directly to the admissions office or to the location of your choice. Students and Alumni will receive (2) Official Transcripts at no charge. There will be a fee for each additional transcript. A handling fee will be applied for US mail.

Students who graduated from 1950 to the current school year, must order transcripts through can be found on the Huntington Beach Union High School District (HBUHSD) and on all home high school websites. To register, create a profile here:


Should you have additional questions regarding these processes during the school year, please contact your home high school Registrar. Office hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 3:00 pm.

Summer Parchment/Transcript Request Information

From July 18-August 17, all requests will be approved through the Huntington Beach Union High School District (HBUHSD) office in Student Services.

Please follow the directions above. Transcripts will be processed within 5 business days. Should you have any questions during Summer hours only, please contact Student Services at 714-903-7000. A staff member will assist you Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 3:30 pm.

***Other Parchment Resources:


Request My Transcript Button


Student Kit

Student Flyer

Video: Registering for a Parchment Account Using an Email Link or Registration Code


Video: Requesting Your Transcript on


Education Verification
Please fax Education Verification request's in writing with a signed release from the student/alumni to their Home High School-Attn: Registrar. Verification request's must include the following:  Home High School of Attendance, Year of Graduation, Date of Birth, exact Name student used while attending a HBUHSD school. DO NOT put Social Security numbers on this request. 
Replacement Diplomas

Unfortunately, the district is unable to issue replacement diplomas, as these documents are considered a "keepsake."  We apologize for any inconvenience.