Skip to main content

Huntington Beach Union High School District

Business Services » Facilities Use

Facilities Use

If you are interested in using any of the facilities within the Huntington Beach Union High School District, you must complete a Facilities Use application and submit it directly to the school site in which you are requesting.


All requests should be directed to the Activities office at the individual school sites.

To view the district fee schedule, the insurance requirements, and the application, please refer to the links below.