Skip to main content

Huntington Beach Union High School District

Attend school in the HBUHSD! Interdistrict transfer applications now being accepted

In order to complete this process, you must obtain an Interdistrict Attendance Agreement from your home school district. The Interdistrict Attendance Agreement must then be submitted to our district office with copies of the following:

• Most recent transcript or report card
• Attendance records
• Disciplinary records
• Individualized Educational Program (applicable to Special Education students only)

Priority will be given to students who have submitted paperwork before April 1, 2016. Students who submit paperwork between April 2, 2016 and May 31, 2016 will be allowed to transfer based upon availability and the order they are received. Students who submit paperwork June 1, 2016 or later will be placed on a waiting list.

If you have questions about our interdistrict transfer policy or about your student’s school placement, please call the district office at (714) 903-7000.  

Published Print