Skip to main content

Huntington Beach Union High School District

Student Services » Interdistrict Transfers

Interdistrict Transfers

Interdistrict Transfer Information graphic.

If you wish for your student to be considered for enrollment in one of the district's six comprehensive high schools (Edison, Fountain Valley, Huntington Beach, Marina, Westminster, or Ocean View), you must obtain an Interdistrict Attendance Agreement from your home school district.  The Interdistrict Attendance Agreement must be submitted to the Huntington Beach Union High School District with copies of the following:

1. Most recent transcript or report card.
2. Attendance records.
3. Disciplinary records.
4. Individualized Educational Program (applicable to Special Education students only).

Please check back later to be informed of when we will begin accepting applications for the 2018-2019 school year.

To learn more about Huntington Beach Union High School District schools, please click here or visit